ONLINE GOLF TOURNAMENT
Xtream Solutions’s promotional and execution protocols can transform a physical golf tournament (which cannot be held during COVID-19) into a powerful and robust corporate online event!
We have partnered with Topgolf & WGT Golf to provide an exclusive online golf tournament experience. Utilizing the #1 top-rated 3D online game, built with cutting-edge GPS & 3D technology, this is not just a sports game, but the most accurate full game simulation available. Unlike many other popular online golf games, WGT Golf is not limited to a single platform.
Our execution mirrors as close as physically possible to the experience of playing in a tournament. With over 24 world-famous golf courses such as Bandon Dunes, Pebble Beach, and St Andrews; this ultimate experience gives your participants a fantastic new opportunity to play in one of the world’s best and most exclusive golf courses. This ultimate experience can be designed to support your organization through employee engagement, client stewardship, vendor relations and branding opportunities.
Multiple Online Tournament Options Available
Every online golf event we execute is truly unique and tailored to meet your desired outcomes.
Customizable features may include:
• Private Country Club
• Allows for maximum of 250 golfers
• Play any course available on WGT: Pinehurst, Pebble Beach etc.
• Customized Tournament Leaderboard
• One-Day Tournament
• Invites to selected employees/clients/guests invited to play in the ‘Country Club Tournament’
• Foursome play available
• Players can play any time of the day, in any weather
• Pre and Post Tournament Gatherings
• Customized “Live CGI - Golf Central Hub Studio” with multiple branding for law firms/corporations, sponsors/vendors
• Sponsor Videos and Banners
• Live Streamed Interviews from senior executives and partners
• Pre-Event Tournament Host Welcome and Thank You messages – Morning welcomes at your
• Convenience, play takes place any time through the day, reconvene after work (6pm or 7pm)
• Post Event Awards Ceremonies and Cocktails
• Option: Online Celebrity Draft or Pairings Parties, or Celebrity Host for Golf Central Hub Studio (subpoena of entertainment)
• Exclusive Fully Branded Course - With Multiple Corporation/Firm Branding Locations, or host your event as part of our Online Tour
• Unlimited Golfer Play (Over 50,000+ golfers)
• All participants will be sent password protected registration codes where play is exclusively for your organization
• Foursome Play (possible)
• Member / Guest
• Multiple Day Tournaments available (up to 30 days of tournament play)
• Topgolf Platform – Customized Country Club Platform
• Exclusive one-day play for up to 250 golfers
• Includes setup, email-based registration
• Dedicated Golf Director and Tournament Coordinator for all tech support needs
• All Topgolf/WGT assets and images available
• $5,000.00 USD
• Customized “Live CGI - Golf Central Hub Studio”
• All images, content, stills, videos to be supplied by client
• $5,000.000 USD
• Production Uploads
• All live stream and production coordinated by broadcast producers
• $2,500.00 USD
• Celebrity/Celebrity Host
• To be determined
• Private Branded Tournament - Customizable
• Unlimited Play
• One-day to thirty-day tournament
• Six assets actually converted in the game itself (i.e. Leaderboard, Flags, Tee Blocks, Score Card, etc.) all with branded logos
• $20,000.000 USD
• 30 days to re-program video game
Your online golf tournament event can deliver your desired outcome, while reducing risk and maximizing return. Xtream Solutions is here to help you build community, grow your revenues and build memorable experiences you may never have dreamed were possible, especially in today’s world! Let’s tee up a great online event that meets your goals, needs and objectives!
Xtream Solutions is an integrated events company with a strong history of success in the execution of online and physical fundraising events. Our unique game and technology portfolio ensures your ability to provide an unrivalled online experience to every corporate employee, client, sponsor/vendor and celebrity participating in your event.
Our Success Stories
• Game2Give was the inaugural charity event for the Destiny video game community to step up as Guardians #ForTheKids. This fundraising initiative raised over USD $1.7 million through donations and live streams benefitting the Bungie Foundation’s iPads for Kids program and Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals.
• Hockey2Help was a 14-day long series of live streaming hockey action that benefited the COVID-19 relief efforts of Second Harvest (Canada) and Volunteers of America. Throughout the 14-day campaign, gamers hosted streaming marathons along with National Hockey League players, Alumni and Celebrities.